Celebrating 40 Years
You’re invited! Please join us for the 40th Annual Conference of the Academy of LDS Dentists on August 18th and 19th. Attendees in the past have commented that this conference is unique and second to none. In addition to the excellent clinical lectures, your family will enjoy informative spouse presentations and awesome youth activities. The Friday dinner/fireside will be an evening of great food and inspiring entertainment. During the business meeting and service luncheon, an overview of current Academy projects and activities will also be presented. I hope you will register and help us celebrate 40 years of fellowship, education, and service!
—Tom Johnston, Academy President
Gordon’s Top 12 Reasons To Attend
1) Associate with your colleagues in a unique professional and spiritual environment.
2) Earn 14 CE credits (from the Academy of General Dentistry.)
3) Learn about the many opportunities the Academy provides for humanitarian service and how you can participate.
4) Learn and implement the latest techniques and methods from the best and brightest in the profession.
5) Combine tax-deductible business and family fun at one of the most family-friendly places on earth: BYU!
6) Broaden your expertise in new practices and procedures to maximize your service and protability.
7) Take advantage of reasonably priced continuing education credits—a great value!
8) Get inspired! Fill your spiritual reservoir and go home feeling rejuvenated and uplifted.
9) Network, socialize, and renew friendships with spouses and families.
10) Learn of breaking news and announcements from the Academy!
11) Have the opportunity to support scholarships for motivated and deserving dental and hygiene students.
12) Celebrate 40 years of Academy history—and have the opportunity to win one of 40 prize giveaways!
—Founder: Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD
Spouse & Youth Conference
Join the Spouse Conference for a weekend retreat exploring this year’s theme: “The question we might ask ourselves is, are we securely tied to God so that our faith shows, or are we actually tied to something else?” (from Let Your Faith Show, Ensign, May 2014, 29) or the Youth Conference for some of Utah’s most exciting attractions including Lagoon Theme Park, and Seven Peaks Waterpark!